Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Kid Is Awake -- HELP!

Well, Cooper just walked into my room, zipped over to the computer, and said, "What the heck?" while staring at the screen.

I need one of those screen savers people use to hide what's on their monitor from their boss. In this case, the boss is 6 years old.

Cooper has always been fascinated by what I'm looking at online, writing or reading in an email, or doing on the computer in general.

But since he reads anything and everything, I'm not sure how to proceed with this blog. I certainly have a lot to say, but how much do I really want to share -- and subsequently discuss -- with my child?

Do I just start posting in pig Latin?

Real Latin?

That could work. I've always wanted him to learn another language (since he's already fluent in Toys I Want). Might be a pain for those of you trying to read this, though.

This'll be a good lesson for him. Mommy is doing something that is NOT ABOUT HIM. And if he thinks this is boring? Keep up the good work, Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment